New Online Registration - EZroster website
Baseball and Softball registrations are now closed. Emails will be sent to coaches over the next few weeks as rosters are finalized. If there are kids on teams that do not have enough players to form a full team, the Baseball/Softball director will reach out to those families individually about other options.
T-ball and Track registrations are still open.
The SDS/StG Athletic Association has moved to a new on-line electronic registration system for all sports moving forward, starting with the 2017 Spring season. Please use the instructions below to register your family on our site. Please let Tom Hurlbert know if there are any questions.
- Go to https://ezrosters.com/stl-sds/
- Click on the Login/Register link on the left
- Enter your Email Address and click on the "Create Account" link
- Read the instructions on the page, then click on the "Please click here to start the Registration Process" link
- You will be asked to enter information for your Family, then yourself, then your first child.
- After that is complete, you can add more children and/or register for a Sport
- The Parent Home link on the left takes you back to the Parent home where you can update your Family, Parent, or Children information as well as Register for a Sport via the "Registration Info" link to the right of the Child
- After you have registered any Child you will see a yellow ribbon at the top of every page showing your current balance due and a link to click to review and pay
- Please register all your children for season and then pay 1 time at the end.
During the Winter sports season, we offer Basketball. Our Basketball program is offered for 3rd through 8th Grade boys and girls. *NEW last year: Our basketball program will now include 1st and 2nd Grade teams for both boys and girls in a developmental league.
We offer many sports programs for boys and girls from Pre-K through 12th Grade.
During the Spring/Summer sports season, we offer Baseball, Softball, and T-Ball. For CYC, our Baseball and Softball programs are offered for 3rd through 8th Grade boys and girls. For Instructional, our Baseball and Softball programs are offered for K, 1st, and 2nd Grade boys and girls. Our T-Ball program is offered for 4- and 5-year-old boys and girls. CYC cards will be required for all players K thru 8th grades. T-Ball games this upcoming season will be played on Wednesday evenings at St. George. CYC Track is also offered for boys and girls Grades K-8!
During the Fall sports season, we offer Soccer and Volleyball. For CYC, our Soccer program is offered for 1st through 8th Grade boys and girls. For Instructional, our Soccer program is offered for Pre-K 4 & K boys and girls (through St. Dominic Savio). Our Volleyball program is offered for 3rd through 8th Grade boys and girls.
All CYC sports are also offered for high school students who are not on their high school team,
whether because they didn’t make the team or would rather play CYC.
If interested, Golf and Lacrosse are also offered through CYC sports programs.
For more information, please contact Tom Shaver @ 314-352-7106 or Rick Bakersmith @ 314-353-3512.
Sign up for our free eNewsletter
You will periodically receive an email containing announcements for important upcoming events,
such as sign-ups, uniform nights, field days, fish fries, etc., as well as other relevant need-to-know information.
Baseball/Softball season starts after EasterBaseball/Softball game schedules will come out about a week before Easter. Still time to sign up for our Pre-K T-ball program. Go to https://ezrosters.com/stl-sds/ and click on the login/register link on the left side to get started.
Please contact our Spring Sports Director Tom Hurlbert with any questions.